Friday, October 31, 2014

Week 08 Journal 07

Happy Halloween! October is finally ended, and the school is only about one month left. The assignment is due next week and the second term test is also coming next week. I am nervous and worried about both of them. I start thinking that if I still have enough time to catch up all the material that I haven't fully understand.

In the tutorial this week, we learned and practiced how to prove and disprove statements. During the past lectures, I did not fully understand how to disprove a statement. However, our TA showed several questions and explained every steps and the reasons. I felt I understand more how to do this type of question. I attend the tutorial of this course is not only there is a weekly quiz, but also I always learned something new or become more clear about some material every tutorial. The tutorial is helpful and interesting.

Moreover, I have not started my assignment two yet because I was too busy from other midterms. I only looked at it when professor talked about it during the lecture, and scan through the entire assignment once. There is only one page for this assignment, but I don't feel it will be short and simple. I expect that it will take me couple hours to finish the assignment. I should start soon after this weekly journal.

Everything goes faster and crazier when the finals are closer. November should go really fast and the deadly finals are coming. Although it is still too early to think about the final since we still have one more term test to go, I believe start review earlier would be better. I have six courses this semester, and hope all of my grades, of course include csc165, will have great final grades at the very end. Good luck to me and to everyone in both November and December!

No comments:

Post a Comment