October is almost end which means the busiest month of this semester is almost end, too. The second assignment is posted online this week. There are many proofs questions, looks kind of scary. I probably need to decide soon if I want to do the assignment with other students as a group or not. Most of the time I like to work on assignment alone to avoid different opinions. However, in this assignment it is probably a good idea to find a partner to check if we have the same answer, so that we can discuss and submit the correct one.
I had a midterm for other course this Monday, so I did not study for the quiz this week. When I went to the tutorial, I was quite nervous. When the class started, TA started solving the problem, and I took the note and learned a lot from it. The quiz was not as hard as I expected because TA taught about it clearly. I really appreciated. Our TA always explain questions clearly, and this week I learned a lot from him.
Something special this week in Friday lecture. We have an activity sheet called ''Penny Piles''. It is a problem solving activity. We separate even coins to left side and right side by diving them to half. and then pick one side to divided the half and add the the other side. It is really cool that at the end will always get both side odd number coins. We did not finish the activity before the lecture end. I guess there is a pattern that can be showed to this kind of exercise. I probably will work on it later and find the pattern of it.
Although CSC165 is one of the less pressure course I have, I still felt a bit lost in this course. I attend all of the lectures and take note on the slides I printed out before the class. However, while I was taking the note, I pay less attention on what professor is saying, so sometimes I still get lost in the lecture. I know this feeling was there since the beginning of the semester. The only way to solve this problem is practice more questions, ask for helps and pay attention during lecture. I should catch up as soon as possible before the final comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment